The vision of Ignite is to bring the teens in our church and the surrounding neighborhoods to a higher level of spiritual development by teaching them the uncompromising word of God at a level they can comprehend. It is our objective to offer times of fellowship and fun with other teenagers who have made a decision to be examples of Christ in their generation.
Ignite (Middle School) Objectives
- To develop teenagers to embrace whom Christ has made them to be.
- To teach teenagers how to love, respect their friends and family by teaching them the Word of God.
- To develop natural and spiritual components to help with the shaping of the mental image of themselves and God.
- Build Christian character and morals.
- Self esteem, confidence, bible knowledge and communication skills will be special areas of focus for this age group.
Ignite (High School) Objectives
- Focus to set a fire in life.
- Train and prepare for adulthood, college and the work force.
- Become integrated into different ministry functions.
- Develop passion, purpose and power with special focus areas of righteous living, understanding money, and life skills.